Hustler, Hipster, or Hacker?
Startups need all three and I’m a bit of each. Hipster is my main focus and what my resume reflects the most. But there is definitely a strong thread of Hustler in there with my years of entrepreneurship and a glimmer of Hacker shines through my web design, email and HTML experience too.
If you’re looking for a teammate who will bring both creative and strategic strengths and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear many different hats, give me a call. I’m driven to do what it takes to get the job done with excellence.
Gallup Strengths Finder 2.0 results: Futuristic, Restorative, Strategic, Adaptable, Connectedness
Digital & Content Marketing Manager
Mike Albert Fleet Solutions, April 2015 – March 2017
Launched new data-driven, client-focused, digital & content strategies at company of 200+ employees
Pioneered company-wide Data & Insights program
- Managed 3 cross-functional teams; created buyer personas and journey maps
- Delivered 1 hr. strategy presentation to city-wide CEO Roundtable
- Delivered 20 min. presentation for sales staff at Annual Meeting on audience segmentation and a user-first mindset, to grow customer lifetime value
Drove growth and engagement
- Led full website redesign in 3 months, with zero client disruption
- Increased new inbound web submissions by 245, in first year
- Generated $2.8 million potential from 54 inbound MQL, in first year
- Equipped sales team with custom automated email campaigns to accelerate sales process
- Tested, refined and optimized all digital and content marketing efforts
- Digital budget, Google Analytics, organic and paid SEO, digital ads, remarketing, content calendar, automated email marketing and lead-scoring analytics, and social media engagement
- Strategized, wrote and published compelling content
- Web copy, educational long-form blog posts, social media, infographics, user testimonial video scripts, case studies, press releases, etc.
Free-lance Marketing / Branding Consultant
September 2013 – May 2015
Launched small businesses into their target markets with full-spectrum digital/print collateral and strategies.
Entrepreneur / Small Business Owner
Happy Heart Photography, LLC
May 2008 – September 2013
- Achieved 51.5% avg. sales growth over 5 years
- Ranked top 5% in the industry, maintained avg. 5 Star rating from 25+ clients
- Consistently increased social media reach; 2012 Facebook post viewed by 16,879 users
Graphic Design Subcontractor
April 2005 – October 2010
Integrated with creative teams of all sizes and consistently produced excellent work under tight deadlines.
Lead USA Designer, Telefónica Leadership Conference,2011, 2010
- Communicated effectively and efficiently with international teams
- Successfully completed 38 pg. program booklet, 3 web banners, 85 banners/signs – in 14 days.
- 2010 – Worked with a marketing team and had 90 days to complete the same project
ExxonMobil – Sole graphic designer for the 2007-2008 international product guide
- Formatted 240 pg. softbound book with technical charts, graphs and product descriptions
Full-time M.B.A. : Innovation, Change & Entrepreneurship
Xavier University, 2017-2018
GPA 3.8 / 4.0
- Director of Communications, National Association of Women MBAs, XU Chapter
- MBA Program Representative, Graduate Student Association
B.S. Communication Studies: Graphic Design
Liberty University, 2005